How to change nameservers in Spidyhost account. Watch tutorial video of changing nameservers in Spidyhost client area. Step by step tutorial.
How to change nameservers in Spidyhost account
Steps to change nameservers in Spidyhost account.
- Login to your Spidyhost account.
- Click on “Domains” section.
- Click on settings icon beside a domain.
- Click on “Nameservers” tab.
- Enter the new nameservers.
- Click on “Save changes”
If you have any problems while changing the nameservers, please contact spidyhost support team. You can comment here for any queries. Chat with Spidyhost Team online at Spidyhost.com
Dont know what is a nameserver. Please read this article. Nameservers meaning. How to setup, change and update.
Spidyhost login – Click here